pinterest pin it

Monday, August 25, 2008

Beadwork - My first box

Photobucket

Here is the box that I made at the bead class with Julia Pretl at Bead Junction.

Stitched in peyote stitch is followed nicely from the puffy stars I did last week. The start and increasing was done the same way. It was so much fun to make that I start another Saturday evening.

I finished the second one this afternoon.

Photobucket

On Sunday I took Julia's broad collar class. I have got it about 3/4 finished. I hope to get it done by the end of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Your boxes turned out great! That turn/increase that is used in the boxes and on the star is very useful. Can't wait to see your broad collar. Lidia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boxes came out awesome!!! Keep showing us your great work.

    I love making boxes. Julia helped me understand how to create them in a stable way. I am proud to say that I am one of her pattern testers, and I LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete