pinterest pin it

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Calendar Girl

I heard over the weekend that one of my pieces was chosen for the Toronto Bead Society's 2009 Calendar. This year the calendar is supporting Pegasus Community Project.
I am going to be Miss June with my loomworked Floral Garden Necklace.

Photobucket Image Hosting

This is a piece I made a few years ago. I want to do a loomwork piece with no pattern. I used a seed bead mix for the woven parts. I then embellished with pressed glass flowers. To add texture to the fringe there are branches with more of the flowers and clear leaves at the bottom.

Photobucket Image Hosting

The Toronto Bead Society will be selling calendars for $10 at the Canadian Bead Oasis show next weekend in Toronto.

I will be at the show working at the Rypan Designs booth #2231. I will be presenting some of the Rypan Designs seminars at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment