pinterest pin it

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Beadwork - Filigree Set

Today's class with Maria Rypan was Filigree Links and Dangle Earrings. This is beautiful necklace made with Swarovski filigree components and crystals. Hanging them from the linked necklace chain with beading wire makes the a unique necklace.

Filigree Links Necklace

We then made dangle earring with wire and Swarovski crystals. These are easy to make. The challenge in to make them sore of match. Maria and I will be doing Make and Take sessions on Friday and Saturday to make these beautiful earrings at the Creativ Feastival.

Dangle Earrings

Once I had sized the necklace to fit me. I had two short pieces of the linked chain leftover. I was able to get another of the smaller filigree components from Maria. With the component and the links I was able to make a simple bracelet.

Filigree Links Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment