pinterest pin it

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Beadwork - Magazines, videos and shows

The newest issue of Beadwork magazine has an article about my first beading instructor, Maria Rypan. I now help Maria by making samples of some of her pieces and working at her booth during local bead shows. The magazine includes the instructions for Maria beautiful Scythian Gold necklace. I beaded the piece that was used for the photographs in the magazine.

Here are two recent videos about Maria and her beadwork.

It almost the start of the fall bead show season. The first local show that I will be helping Maria at is Canadian Bead Oasis fall show. Maria will be teaching a number of classes including the project in Beadwork magazine. The next show is CreativFestival where will also be teaching a number of classes including a new bracelet design with Swarovski cystals. Maria and I will also be doing a number of free make and take earring sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment