pinterest pin it

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Beadwork - Shopping list

First bead show of the fall, Canadian Bead Oasis, is this weekend. I am going have to make a list of the things that I need (want, desire) before I go.

I am looking for just the right colours to do a Smaug inspired dragon box. I have tried to use the various reds that I have at home but they don't seem quite right. I have put a picture for the original book on my Palm. I hope that it will help me to select the correct shades.

There are also a few projects in recent magazines that I need a few things for. I want to make more of the pearl ring that I did last month so I need to get more large pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo-Ann,

    I love the idea of a dragon box! Please contact me back as I would love to help you with this.

    Duchess
    From Artbeads.com
    duchess@artbeads.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog here...your beading is wonderful!!! Every once in a while I try doing beading but so far I haven't had the patience!!!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete