pinterest pin it

Monday, November 2, 2009

Beadwork - Coral Chilies Necklace

At the TBS Bead Fair last weekend, I saw these beautiful strands of coral at the Titan Beads booth. I bought two strands, each one had a length of graduated spikes of coral that looked like dried chilies. I then found some elegant matte faceted black beads at the Black Tulip Designs booth. Once at home I pulled out some vermeil spacers to complete to project.

Photobucket

The spikes of the coral make this an edgy looking necklace, but the addition of the matte black and the gold spacers make it elegant. I look forward to wearing this to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait to hear about the comments from you library patrons and colleagues. Definately fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had some kids who really liked it. It just doesn't stay centered correctly.

    ReplyDelete