pinterest pin it

Friday, November 6, 2009

Beadwork - Hobby Show Demos

I spent today helping Maria of Rypan Designs at the first day of the Hobby Show. We did hourly beading demos. Here are a few pictures of the things I did.
Photobucket
A sample of a gothic drape.
Photobucket
Netting Basics
Photobucket
Dangle Earrings with Swarovski crystals.
Photobucket
A 3-D Swarovski Snowflake.
Maria will be there Saturday with other assistants as I have go to work, but I will be there with her again on Sunday. Stop by both 115 to see Maria and her designs.

3 comments:

  1. I love your snowflake .

    MUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it was great to demo it so that people could learn some tips and tricks for making this sparkly snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the regal color combo used in the Gothic Drape and then the Textured Net!

    This came about spontaneously as Jo-Ann was about to demo how easy it is to do the Gothic Drape. A string of 50 - 4mm f/p azuro ruby came showering down as I was pricing select hanks colors Czech crystals. Just add s/l gold and voila!

    ReplyDelete