pinterest pin it

Monday, November 30, 2009

Beadwork - Snowflake revised

Photobucket

I remade and rephotographed my small snowflake design. I used a blue felt background so that the white and silver-lined beads would show better. The pictures were better but could still be improved. I am reading Photographing Arts, Crafts & Collectibles by Steve Meltzer and learning many things to help improve my photos.

I now have 10 kits ready for techniques night next week at the Toronto Bead Society meeting. Each kit includes enough materials to make 6 snowflakes. They are very quick and easy to make. Techinques night is always a fun and creative evening, especially in December as we also share holiday treats!

3 comments:

  1. What kind of treats are you taking?

    I love your snow flake. We have snow here now in Manitoba about 6 inches.

    MUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might make oat delights or pickup some clementines. We have only had rain here in TO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snowflake just pops! Like the play of transparent against white.
    Perfect for the tree!

    ReplyDelete