pinterest pin it

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Colour Guru Margie Deeb

I am so looking forward to tomorrow, as I will be taking my first class with colour guru Margie Deeb. She is coming to Toronto to teach and present with the Toronto Bead Society. Wednesday's class is Around the wheel in 5 hours. On Friday I will be making the Collar of glass and light and on Saturday the Rainforest Cascade Necklace. She is also going to be presenting to the general Toronto Bead Society membership at our meeting on Wednesday November 11 @ 7 p.m.

I have enjoyed her two books about colour, The beader's guide to color and The beader's color palette. I used one of the palettes as inspiration for my Sea Aneome box series .

It is going to be an inspiring time. I will post thoughts and pictures over the next few days

No comments:

Post a Comment