pinterest pin it

Friday, January 29, 2010

Beadwork - Crystal Elevation Bracelet

Having finished Elizabeth's Purple Tempest Box I decided that maybe I should try and tidy my beading area. I sorted thru the various little baskets that I use to keep projects in. In one of the lower baskets I came across an almost finished Rypan Designs bracelet.

crystal elevation bracelet

This is the Crystal Elevation Bracelet. It is all Swarovski crystals with a glass button closure. It was completely done (since the fall) except for finishing off the ends. I spent five minutes working the ends in and now I can wear my sparkles to work tomorrow.

I also came across my Smaug box and a number of other projects and beads purchased specifically for projects. I also have my TBS bag of beads project to figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment