pinterest pin it

Friday, May 14, 2010

Copper & Silver Elf Weave Bracelet

Elf Weave Bracelet

Today project was a chain maille kit that I bought at TBS bead from Gardiner Designs.  It was great to make a new chain maille bracelet. Marilyn's instructions are easy to follow. I had this bracelet done in a few hours. Maybe I should dig out the other kits that I have in my stash.

I have some sample projects to work on this weekend for Maria to have for her booth (#993) at Bead and Button in June.

2 comments:

  1. Really? I tried to follow the instructions on CGMaille, working on it for hours and still couldn't get it right. Not sure if the instructions in the kit is any different, I seem to follow and learn better if its on video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omar, I don't know about any videos. I have taken classes with Marilyn Gardiner to learn how to do chain maille.

      Delete