pinterest pin it

Friday, October 8, 2010

Flashback Fridays

Earlier in the week I was looking it the drawer that I keep most of my finished pieces in. I was looking for one of my recent freeform rings. It had gotten buried under the many other pieces. I came across many great pieces that I made before I started blogging about my beadwork in July 2008. So I am going to start posting some of these pieces on Fridays.

This netted ornament is from the 2007 Toronto Bead Society Bag of Bead Challenge. We were given a selection of red, white and black beads along with the red and white cording and a stumper. I used the stumper to hang the ornament.

This year's challenge piece had many hanging things as well. Here are the components and the finished display piece. I look forward to see what beads we get this year and what we all make.

Watch for another Flashback piece next Friday.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment