pinterest pin it

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Dotted Heart Necklace

Last night I was inspired by the beads that I got at the One of a Kind Show. The dotted beads and heart are from Tascidesigns. I decided to do something other that just stringing them on beading wire. I used lengths of chain and linked the beads with eyepins. Doing this helped to improve my wire working skills. I modified the design as I went, by shortening the length on the overall piece.

I like the design, but I think that I would like to change the chain that I used. I would like to look for something a little bit heavier. I will wear it today and maybe make a stop at Bead Junction to look at available chain there.

3 comments:

  1. I love the color but I think the closer should be at the back , and daniter closer.

    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love instant gratification of big beads! Love the seed bead work you do - it's outstanding! But sometimes quick is just fun!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments. I wore it today and it wears great. I did not find any heavier chain so I think it will stay the way it is. I will wear it again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete