pinterest pin it

Friday, September 21, 2012

Sneak Peak - Holiday Bling Blog Hop

Yesterday was a great day. As I was leaving to head to a presentation for work, I was happy to see a small package in my mail box. It was from my Holiday Bling swap partner Monique Urquhart. I put it my bag and headed off to the presentation.

Working at the library allows me to be surround be one of my favourite things, books. The presentation yesterday was publisher representatives telling us about some of the great fall book releases for children and teens. We are given advance reading copies of some titles, but get to hear about many books we can share in storytimes, class visits and with our customers. I always leave these presentations with many titles added to be TBR (to be read) list.

I carried my package from Monique to the presentation, back to my branch and then home without opening it. I was very tempted but I wanted to record the opening to share here.

So here is a peak of the opening of the package. You will have to come back on October 6 to see what is inside. I can tell you it is amazing!


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, Jo-Ann, I am getting very found of modern technology. I have never met you in person, yet I feel I have gotten to know you a little bit by reading your wonderful blog and exchanging emails! I am older than a lot of new bloggers, but I am learning so much from all you "more experienced" gals. Your work is truly awesome, Jo-Ann, and I am eager for October 6th so everyone else can see the beautiful gift you made for me. Bring on the Bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh whatcha get?? Huh..huh..let me see!!! Ok I'll wait..geez what a tease!

    ReplyDelete