pinterest pin it

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Cup of Bead Soup - Reveal

It is finally reveal day for the Cup of Bead Soup Vintage Lucite Beads. It was organized by the bead soup guru, Lori Anderson,with beads provided by Crystal of Bead Happily Ever After. I was one of the 4 beaders selected.
Here are the beads as they arrived
Original ideas that I layed out
Final design with removable pendant
With pendant removed
Necklace only
I added some metallic beads, Swarovski crystals, jump rings and large lobsters claws.

It was interesting to work with a colour palette that is not my norm, especially the use of gold accents.

Take some time to check out the amazing work of the other beaders. 
Big thanks to Lori and Crystal!!!

Happy Beading!!

8 comments:

  1. Clever making the removable pendant so that you can change the look and focal. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea with the removable pendant - such a versatile piece! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever! That's just such a cool idea. I love how you worked with the color palette and I'm really glad you participated! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice piece - I love the removeable pendant - who wouldn't WANT two necklaces in one?!? I like your color play and how you worked it well to be so versatile - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job. It's kool the the pendant is removable & you can wear the necklace two ways.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job! I love the versatality you created with that pendant! This is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever idea the removeable pendant. Nice design!

    Ambra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the removeable pendant! Great necklace!

    ReplyDelete