pinterest pin it

Sunday, March 31, 2013

ABC's of Creativity - March Review

March is coming to an end and I hope that some April showers will bring May flowers. Here is a review of the ABC's of Creativity posts from March.

We started with Maria's post about Embroidery. There are images of many things including shirts, jackets and shoes.
Embroidered fabric shoes by Roger Vivier, France @ Bata Shoe Museum
Santee Dakota Northern Plains men's jacket, about 1870's @ Museum of Civilization

Then I did a post about Freeform. This is a form of beadwork which I find a challenge to do (I like order and pattern) but many amazing beadweavers create beautiful work. Here are two of my favourites.

Maria's Window on the Sonoran Desert using the 2006 TBS Bag of Beads
Susan Hood's Dragonfly Moon has a lampwork dragonfly encircled with freeform beading
Only 20 letters to go. So many more ways to spark your creativity.

Happy Beading

1 comment:

  1. Lovely examples, Jo-Ann. Sent the shoe photo and museum link to my shoe-loving DIL.

    ReplyDelete