pinterest pin it

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Blue Fantasy Preview

 
Back at the beginning of the summer of signed up for yet another of Lisa Lodge's wonderful blog hop challenges. This one called to me as it was based on one of my favourite colours - Blue!

We each received a wonderful selection of blue beads along with plated metal beads and findings. The challenge create something wonderful. Here is the amazing mix of beads that arrived in my mailbox earlier in the summer.

I decided to start by looking in my stash on art beads know that I likely had some beads that could be the focal for a necklace or two.

The first I found was the lampwork bead with a number of different shades of blue. I am pairing with two of the various shades of blue in the kit from Lisa. I added accents beads from my stash.


I also found this wonderful soft blue bead. It works well with some of the seaglass and the brass beads.


Come back on Saturday September 6 to see the final reveal of these two pieces and and unique necklace combining chain and the seaglass beads.

Happy Beading!

1 comment: